My photo
The Universe, Everywhere
Life is; intriguing, mysterious, beautiful, heartbreaking, inspiring, and sometimes down right hysterical. With all this to offer, why not live it out loud. This blog is an outlet for sharing my experiences through this human journey...while discovering how to love again, laugh again, and live again.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little Cheezzze for your day




“If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever...”
~Author Unknown

We all need a little laughter in our lives, and let's face it most of us could use a whole lot more. When I need a good laugh, I mean a goooood one, like the kind that makes you just giggle uncontrollably at the most random of things...at this moment....I bring the CHEEEEZZZZEEE! So here are a few the silliest & cheeziest jokes that will put a smile on your face and laughter in your heart! Please feel free to share...

Why did Snoop Dogg need an umbrella? Fo Drizzle

What do you call onions and beans? Tear gas.

What do the Twilight Zone and the New York Sewer System have in common? DODODODODODODODO!

How do you get a Kleenex to dance? Put a little Boogie in it!!

What do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, a poodle, and a rooster? A cockapoodledoo!

"A Day Without Laughter is a Day Lost" ~Charlie Chaplin


~Peace, Love & Laughter
Life Out Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment